Why was this image chosen?
Because you get many elements of the landscape: tree trunks, branches, dense foliage, soft foliage meeting sky, grass, mountains, ponds and dams, fence and fence posts, meadows, sky, shrubs, mid-distance trees.
You learn to do all of those. And by varying them, once you've learned them, you can create a vast array of paintings over many years. For instance, by adding more tree trunks, the same way you learned, and more foliage and less sky, you get a forest scene; and by increasing the size of the ponds and dams, you get a river scene.
How it works:
- The painting is broken up into 4 stages. Each stage is allowed to dry before the next.
- Each stage takes about an hour to paint (this is a comfortable painting session).
- Play the DVD and simply follow the steps
- Every brush stroke is shown in detail
- Advanced palette mixes are shown in detail
- It's all made very easy for you
- The pacing has been designed to allow you to paint and learn with ease and comfort
All the materials required are explained, including how to save money.
Extensive menu search system for later use.
The DVD Pack comes with a stencil in case you need it, and comes with a photo of the subject.